At Staples Mill Road Baptist Child Development Center, our purpose is to lead children and families to Jesus Christ through our examples and education programs.
We are open 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and we provide two snacks and a combination hot/cold lunch each day.
We service children ages six weeks to twelve years of age. We pick up from area schools during the school year and have full time service for school age children during the holidays and summer months.
- To provide a Christian environment in which the child can grow spiritually, physically, socially, mentally and emotionally.
- To help the child develop Christian values and character.
- To provide opportunities for church, school and home to work together in meeting the needs of the child.
- To help the child achieve readiness for the public school.
- To provide the child with experiences in group activities and self expression with those of his/her own age.
Non-Potty Trained – $223
Potty Trained – $188
School Age (during school) – $113
School Age (summer) – $180
There is a 20% discount for the oldest sibling.
Director of Child Development Center
Marilyn Gregory has been director here since August of 2006. She has seventeen years of day care experience prior to coming to work for us.